Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Happy Birthday, Fine Art Diner!

Dear Readers,
This 6th Birthday of The Fine Art Diner is due to you. THANK YOU! Six years ago, I published my first post, which wasn't very good at all, and none of the posts of that year were,... or the next year, to be perfectly honest, but after about the fourth year, I started getting the hang of it, and pushing myself and learning more every day, and it's because of you. So many of you have been with me from the beginning, and so kindly and patiently waited during long absences due to illness and other obligations; if it were not for the kind emails and encouragement with which you have blessed me, I would not have kept going. With all my heart, thank you so much for your time to read my posts, and commitment to checking up on what's happening at this little corner of the internet.
Thank you!
Eat Your Art Out,
The Fine Art Diner
P.S.--Yea, the post is coming, just got to finish up those mini-novels that go in the caption areas!